FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnaturally good day O.o

Go down

Unnaturally good day O.o Empty Unnaturally good day O.o

WOW at school i had an unnaturally good day ^^. At lunch break we played "will you go to the prom with me?"* with my many friends** and well so we were playing and this special needs guy, Tyler, who i dont think is really a special needs kid that much but anyway he walked over and so i invited him to play with us and he said "ok" and so we played and had so much fun! Eventually while Lucas was seeing who he was gonna ask, Tyler motioned kicking and pointing to Lucas' butt and everybody nodded and he kicked Lucas' bbutt and it was SOOOO fnny and Lucas' face was GOLDEN!!! Eventually Tyler i guess saw the measures some of my crazy friends were going to (awkward poses LOL) and he kinda lost his marbles. He ran around hugging us girls from behind and scaring the #### out of us lol and after we screamed he would run to another girl and eventually we were scattered but it was SOOOO fun!!!!!!!!!!! ANDD like NO HW!!! YUSSSSSS!!

* OK so you get in a circle with your friends and whoever is "it" has to, well, ask people to the prom (not really, just a gamee!!) and in a funny way though. If you are asked, you CANT smile because then you are it. And when the "it" person asks you "why not?", you have to come up with a funny excuse!!

**Friends: 11 playing
Annakat
Annakat
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Unnaturally good day O.o :: Comments

Katie Dogpaw

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm by Katie Dogpaw

LOL, I don't think you're supposed to give out names, and it looks funny when it says No Comment, XD

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm by Annakat

wait what? Well i didnt give out their last names so it's OK

Back to top Go down

Katie Dogpaw

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm by Katie Dogpaw

Lol, Anna.

Back to top Go down

Nilla Cookie

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 am by Nilla Cookie

LOL, I wish I still had a "Recess" fun playing time. Sad
Sounds SO MUCH FUN!!
Man, I need more and better neighbors (Mainly more boys.) and we could have A BLAST! But Idk, maybe I'm too old for that. Although I'm almost to the age of going to dances, I'm a middle schooler. Razz SOUNDS FTW!! I wish I could play.. Except my friend Hunter (My stalker.) if I played it with him he'd get all weird and stuff (Cuz he likes me A LOT.) so Idk, sorry for all of this, this.. ehm, info about my daily life at school. Dx *Kinda embarrassed of what I typed* Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am by Annakat

haha im in middle school too, but we live in moderate temps (no snow ^^) so we have outdoor recess time ^^ what kind of middle school doesnt have BREAK? /omg!! i mean, even the highschool imma go to will have like lunch break!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down