FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another good day....IM SO EXCITED!!

Go down

Another good day....IM SO EXCITED!! Empty Another good day....IM SO EXCITED!!

OK i will start with the good day first....ok so yeah a pretty normal day but lunch was fun like yesterday!! Today we played classic truth or dare because we were bored of the other game. It was really pretty basic and all the people from befpre were there and Noe and Trent came to play this time too lol. But then it got pretty wild when monique dared caitlin to throw her apple core at Lucas...it was funny. But i think the vice principal saw that and she ended up coming over and she said she swore she saw like a water balloon or something hit him and him wiping something off his back. But he covered us saying he thought he had grass or something on his back so she went away. She doesnt really like us much because once we had a "zap" war (i hope you know what "zap" is....) and she came over and took our markers ): and then this other lady who patrolls the field doesnt like us because we eat food onthe field and we arent supposed to and so whenever she sees us, she walks over but by then she has no proof to give us detentions >:3 but thats kinda off topic. In 6th period, i was in choir (my elective) and i guess at the end some guy came in who i am ashamed to say so, but he was kinda attractive (hey, he was still in high school gosh LOL) and so i guess he was a past student of Mr. Nail the music director and so he was just standing there and mr. nail made us do the song again (Mele Kaliki Maka) and he was standing there with some creepy smile on his face O_O and at the end of the period some audatious 8th graders were like asking him: "Do you go to south?" "Whats your name?" "What grade are you in?" and he answered those and they asked if he knew their older siiblings and he said dunno but ask themif they know me, they will know. SO i guess he's popular or something :/ dunno his looks match xD and afterward i heard some of the 8th graders giggling saying that they were friending him on FB and im like wowwwww and im excited because i have a choir concert tonight at a festival!!! Dont worry, its a heated tent. It has been like REALLYYYYYY cold lately....unnaturallly cold :/ Oh well, HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!
Annakat
Annakat
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Another good day....IM SO EXCITED!! :: Comments

Nilla Cookie

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 pm by Nilla Cookie

Lols. Interesting.. x]
Omg, dun even bring up Facebook. That web is soo lame.. >.>
I mean, for kids, but for adults, that's okay. xP
And good luck at your festival! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm by Annakat

haha i dont even like fb haha

Back to top Go down

Nilla Cookie

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 pm by Nilla Cookie

LOLS omg I hate FB, only the kids who have one. My Mom has one, but I think that's okay. >< xxP

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm by Annakat

lol both my parents have one.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down