FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

+2
Lily
Katie Dogpaw
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE Empty Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

Post by Katie Dogpaw Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Introduction:
It's a bright and sunny day, and you stumble out of the den, squinting against the sun's light. It's your first day out of the den, and you hope to make friends with the other pups. You also wonder what powers they have. But your thought are interupted as your mom scoots you towards the other pups. "Have fun, and don't forget about the naming ceremony!" she says, then heads back toward the den. You then gulp and walk over to the other pups.

Explanantion:
This is a RP about wolves in 3 different packs who have powers of water, fire, earth, wind, an storm. A wolf is born with one of these powers, but it gains one more power if it becomes the beta (second in command) of it's pack, and it gains all the powers if it becomes alpha male or alpha female (leaders of the pack). But if a wolf is kicked out of a pack, it loses all it's powers. (Please note that real packs do not have ranks, but I wrote this before that discovery was made, so I am sticking with the ranks.)

Rules:
1. No godmodeling (being flawless) or power-playing (controlling someone else's character).
2. No blood and gore.
3. No romance. You may have a mate, but don't make it too romantic.
4. You may have more than one character.
5. Use double parentheses to be off-topic. For example: ((Hey, can I hop in here?))
6. Fill out a form and send it to me (so I can add it to the front page) before RPing, but once you send it you may start!
7. Only an alpha male or female may give ranks to wolves, only if the rank is alpha or omega, you may give the rank to your wolf yourself.
8. This RP isn't semi-elite, but please use your best grammar and try to use descriptive words.
9. You are allowed to have a mate in another pack, but one would have to join the other's pack.
10. This is THE most important rule-make sure to have fun!

Form:
Name:
Age: (Please note that these wolves have the average lifespan of a normal wolf's lifespan which is about 10 years in the wild and 17 in captivity.)
Interests: (Interests could be hunting, guarding, ect.)
Appearance: (Please note that fire wolves have red markings, wind wolves have white/grey markings, water wolves have blue markings, earth wolves have green markings, and storm wolves have black markings.)
Power(s): (I will add any gained powers.)
History: (If there is one.)
Pack:
Example Form:
Name: Wintu
Interests: hunting
Appearance: He is a brown wolf with white swirls and smaller marks of the other powers. He has amber eyes and is a large wolf.
Powers: all the powers
History: N/A
Pack: The pack of Shadow Pines

Packs:
The Pack of the Shadow Pines
Alpha Male: Wintu
Alpha Female: Aqua
Beta: Stormha
Medicine Wolf: Eartha
Alphas: Firay
Roque
Watura
Omegas: Firu
Wateresa
Earthna
Storo
Pups:
Elders:
The Pack of the Rising Sun
Alpha Male: Firosu
Alpha Female: Stormita
Beta: Earthato
Medicine Wolf: Watner
Alphas: Lolo
Suprisa
Omegas: Firney
Windasu
Pups:
Elders:
The Pack of the Flying Hawk
Alpha Male: Watino
Alpha Female: Winda
Beta: Stormono
Medicine Wolf: Firina
Alphas: Moon
Watmesa
Stormnot
Omegas: Tymane
Rainna
Rockoy
Pups: Windema
Storolone
Elders:

Characters:
Katie Dogpaw: (Will add later.)

News:
Grand opening of the RP, thank you Trish!
7/9/11: I'm sorry I abandoned the RP and this site, please send me any characters you made so i can add them to the list above. I'll also be going through and deleting a ton of my characters.

Season: Summer
Month: July

Ceremonies:
Naming Ceremony: When it's the first day a pup is out of it's den and it has met the other pups, the pack leader will introduce them to the pack.
Apprentice Ceremony: When a pup becomes an apprentice.
Graduate Ceremony: When a wolf is no longer an apprentice.
Elder Ceremony: When a wolf becomes an elder.
Death Ceremony: When a wolf dies.
Beta Ceremony: When a wolf becomes a beta and chooses it's second power.
Leader Ceremony: When a beta becomes a leader and gains all the powers.

Last edited by Katie Dogpaw on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE Empty Re: Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 pm

((Oooh! Lilith is gonna join!))

Name: Kiara
Interests: Hunting
Appearance: Silver fur with stormy blue eyes and black markings.
Powers: Storm
History: TBA
Pack: Pack of the Rising Sun
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE Empty Re: Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

Post by Trish Rawrz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Name: Ray
Interests: idk lol
Appearance: blackish grey fur, shady red eyes
Powers: um fire?

Lily, im not good at role play, it would be cool if you helped me (:
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

https://freerealmsfanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

((Mrs. Lightwood, at your service! First lesson: Always use parentheses -> () [] {} When speaking OOC (Out of Character) like I am right now! ^.^))
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

((Cool (: But how and where do we start the RP?))
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm

((That, I have no idea. It would help if Rosie (Katie) were here, so I suppose we'll have to wing it! I'll start with Kiara greeting Ray...))

Kiara padded over to Ray. "Hello there!"
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Ray looked over at Kiara "Hello. How's it going?"
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

((Sorry, I'm going to be afk for a bit. My mom needs my computer...))
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

((Mmk))
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm

((Backerz!))

Kiara dipped her head. "I'm good. How about you?"
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Ray inspected Kiara "I'm fine, may ask what pack you're in?"
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 am

((I want to join, if you allow me))

Form:
Name: Kit Hawke
Interests: Hunting
Appearance: Blue Eyes, Dark-blue fur, very sharp teeth
Powers: Wind
History: -
Pack: -Have no Idea-
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 am

((How would we start (:< maybe you should approach Kiara and Ray))
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

((Approach Kiara and Ray))
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 am

((You use parentheses when you need to type something not about the Role Play so like when you said "Approach Kiara and Ray" thats about the story so you don't need to add parentheses.))
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 am

((Lol Ok))

Kit talk to Tiara and Ray, "Hello fellow Wolf!"
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 am

Ray turns to Kit "Hey, who are you?"
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 am

Kit answered, "My name is Kit! And who are you?"
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 am

"I'm Ray."
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

"Oh, nice to meet you, Ray."
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 am

Ray sniffs Kit "Have you been hunting lately?"
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kithawke Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 am

"Yep, today I get many pigs meat from the hunting."
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

"That's a great find indeed. I haven't got any food since yesterday."
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

"I'm in the Pack of the Rising Sun," Kiara said, observing Ray herself.

((Welcome to the RP! ^.^ If you need any help getting started, I'm always open!))
Lily
Lily
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 am

"Thats .. Interesting. I have not yet join a pack."
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next