FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

+2
Lily
Katie Dogpaw
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

Post by kithawke Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 am

((Good job, Claire, you have log in to the Roleplay))
kithawke
kithawke
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves of Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and Storm UPDATED, PLEASE RE-READ THE FRONT PAGE

Post by Trish Rawrz Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:35 pm

((Claire, how would you start out?))
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

https://freerealmsfanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Dogpaw Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 pm

((Wow, I was checking my email and I saw that there had been a reply to this topic, I look, and people signed up! I'll go re-read the front page and update it.))
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

(Bleh, I had to rejoin because I forgot my password...xD)

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm

((I'm going to continue...))

Ray looked into the woods. Then looked back at his partners..
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Kiara padded over. "What should we do now?"

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 am

"Lets leave him here for now. When he snaps off of his dozing, I'm sure he's going to walk to the hospital. Then, we will find him later. I believe you might think this is unreasonable but we cannot stay here till he awakens.
How about helping me find my own pack?"
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 am

Kiara smiled. "I would love to help you."

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Ray looked over the river and found a rock where a pack of wolves lied down.
"Why don't we start over there?" But Ray knew it would be hard to cross the river.
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Kiara looked around, and spotted some stepping stones upriver. "Why don't we try there?"

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm

"Good idea." Ray walked over the stones and walk over them but while he was walking in the middle the stone moved and Ray fell into the river. Ray was panicking while he tried to go back to Kiara.
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 pm

"Ray!" Kiara howled, jumping into the river after him. She took his scruff with her teeth and began to swim towards the shore.

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Ray coughed ((If wolves can...)) "Im good." Ray looked towards the rock where the pack were. "They're gone.."
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautimus1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Kiara sighed. "I guess we'll have to keep looking..."

(Aww, I gtg DX I'll be back later! Baii!)

Beautimus1
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm

((Mmk cya lates))

Ray looked forward "We have to find them."
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5