Buyling Elite

Go down

Buyling Elite

Post by EliteLocos on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 pm

lol the thread isnt about buy me xD

im looking for:
Elite striking serpent shouldeguard- 100 000 of coins
Elite Medic--- Excep head and hands- Give a price Razz



Also im trying to sell:
Elite Soccer frighting(idk what else Razz) Shirt and shoulder/misc


Off-topic: Also trading rare magenta vault siwrly for any good elite Very Happy
avatar
EliteLocos
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by Lil4Stylez on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

EliteLocos wrote:

Also im trying to sell:
Elite Soccer frighting(idk what else Razz) Shirt and shoulder/misc


Danggg... If I still played Free Realms I would so be tryin to buy that from you XD
avatar
Lil4Stylez
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002467447743

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by EliteLocos on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Lil4Stylez wrote:
EliteLocos wrote:

Also im trying to sell:
Elite Soccer frighting(idk what else Razz) Shirt and shoulder/misc


Danggg... If I still played Free Realms I would so be tryin to buy that from you XD


LOL! you still can Razz
avatar
EliteLocos
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by Lil4Stylez on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

EliteLocos wrote:
Lil4Stylez wrote:
EliteLocos wrote:

Also im trying to sell:
Elite Soccer frighting(idk what else Razz) Shirt and shoulder/misc


Danggg... If I still played Free Realms I would so be tryin to buy that from you XD


LOL! you still can Razz

I wish >.<
avatar
Lil4Stylez
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002467447743

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by EliteLocos on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

well ya

so anyone else who offers????
avatar
EliteLocos
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by Vivian19 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

BUMP!

Vivian19
New Player
New Player

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by EliteLocos on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 pm

ya thx for that lol

BUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
avatar
EliteLocos
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by EliteLocos on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 pm

bump!
avatar
EliteLocos
Power Player
Power Player

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buyling Elite

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum