FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature?

2 posters

Go down

Signature? Empty Signature?

Post by Nilla Cookie Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey, guys!
I was wondering.. how do I create my signature? I was trying to do it yesterday, and it got me all confused. I tried to make it centered, bold, and colored, and it didn't show it centered, bold, or cyan. I was wondering if anybody here knew how.

I know how to color and bold my writing here in the topics and stuff, but somehow I can't figure out how to do the signature.

Thanks for all of your help!
~Nilla
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Signature? Empty Re: Signature?

Post by Negative Love Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Nilla!! I just created me a signature to see what the problem was. But the signature worked perfectly fine for me. Are sure you are hitting the bold and color buttons? Maybe you are deleting this "[/b]" which makes it bold and deleting this "[color=red]" which makes it change colors.
Negative Love
Negative Love
New Player
New Player

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/members/zoey704/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla Cookie Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Negative Love wrote:Hi Nilla!! I just created me a signature to see what the problem was. But the signature worked perfectly fine for me. Are sure you are hitting the bold and color buttons? Maybe you are deleting this "[/b]" which makes it bold and deleting this "[color=red]" which makes it change colors.
Well, I knew that, but I wanted to make it centered. Do you possibly know how to do that? Or should I probably contact Trish about that..?
Thank you for your help! (:
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Love Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 am

Right beside the "Bold", "Italic", "Underline", and "Strike", there is a line that sort of looks like this "|", then there are other set of options, when you scroll over them they should say "Left", "Center", "Right", or "Justified". You should click on the one that say "Center". Have a great day! Smile

Negative Love
Negative Love
New Player
New Player

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/members/zoey704/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla Cookie Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

I did center it, thanks to you. I had a good day, haha.
Thank you for your help! It is very much appreciated! (:
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down