FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements Empty Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements

Post by Katie Dogpaw Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok, so earlier today I was warping to blackspore to go do my power hour when I saw a member's advertisement, and I thought that they were getting really annoying because I'm already a member, so it's not doing any good. So, then, I thought that what if one of the bonuses to being a member could be no more membership advertisements. I know, it's not much, but eh, sometimes if FR takes a long time loading, you don't want to be staring at an advertisement for something you already have. Thanks for reading! Very Happy
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements Empty Re: Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements

Post by Trish Rawrz Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Hmm thats a decent idea but idk... xD
Trish Rawrz
Trish Rawrz
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

https://freerealmsfanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements Empty Re: Suggestion ~ Member's advertisements

Post by Katie Dogpaw Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:34 pm

ikr? That's all I could think of..........yeah........
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla Cookie Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 pm

I think that's a good idea.. I'm getting tired of it as well, along with the loading. -.-'
But my only question: How are they going to keep track of the members getting no member advertisements, and the non-members getting member advertisements? P:
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Dogpaw Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 am

idk, maybe their weirdo technology???? IDK, but i did just notice that the member's advertisements make my computer take longer to load........
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla Cookie Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Lols, their weirdo technology. xD
I've noticed that, too. You're idea isn't so bad! You may want to suggest that to SOE. (:
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Dogpaw Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Meh.............................................I don't have an account on the FR forums..............just FR.........................
Katie Dogpaw
Katie Dogpaw
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla Cookie Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Ooh, alright. Razz
Well, one day, YOU SHALL SUGGEST THAT. xxD -Rofls-
Nilla Cookie
Nilla Cookie
Pro Fanatic
Pro Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by AangXD Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 am

This is a fine idea Smile

But the aim of FR is to keep letting you have membership (always) so when your subscribtion ends, you get a new one (i know it's annoying)

Plus having the ad is better then having a blank screen :/

AangXD
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down