FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blahhhhhhhhh

Go down

blahhhhhhhhh Empty blahhhhhhhhh

this should probably be on the blog section of the forum but i'm half awake right now. SO eh. But yeah....i mean its only like 9:00 but i wear contacts and i have not taken them out yet and i just ate THXGIVING dinner so im rlyy full and since i wanted to stayy awake i went to youtube and found the soundtrack for "inception" and i played the 1 with all the bass like BERRRRRR....BERRRRR because i love that noise...and i put my volume like super loud and yeah...now i'm more awake...gotta losten to it some more though....god i love inception. i think i was the only person in the theatre at the time who like got the movie LOL
Annakat
Annakat
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

blahhhhhhhhh :: Comments

Nilla Cookie

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm by Nilla Cookie

Ahaha, what did you have for Thanksgiving dinner? I had Turkey Shepherd's Pie. Very Happy

LOL Inception ftw. xD! -Rofl- That really got you awake, huh?

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 pm by Annakat

lol the BERRRRR part did ^^ i had -takes deep breath- TURKEY, sewwt potatoes, mashed potatoes, Cream of corn, Green beans, hawaiian rolls, PIE, stuffing, gravey, and i think thats it. The table was like about to break though, we had a lot of guests ^^. After i posted that, we went and watched some infamous home videos but my parents wouldnt let me and my sister watch the "ham Sammich" video. (my cousin Zach on a game show). I will find the video smetime though.....mwahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum