FreeRealmsFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival and today

Go down

Festival and today Empty Festival and today

WELLLL yesterday i told you i would be singing at the festval last night and so i did. WELLLLL before us was our enemy middle school, Richardson. Our hatred for eachother is kinda like the USC vs. UCLA situation. Yeah. Their school is right across the street. WTH. But anyway, their music program isnt very good. Last year, our beginning band pwnd their advanced band. Yeah. IKR. SO anyway me and my friend, Katlyn, got to the preformers entrance, and we thought our choir had started before us! But then as we got closer, we realized that these people didnt sound very good and they were singing one part. YES RICHARDSON STOLE OUR SONG!!!!! And they put it to shame! D:. OK so anyway, when they were done stinking, our jazz band (btw the only jazz band in the district ^^) totally went up on stage and ROCKED!!!! YEAH!!! But then, Andrew, the most anumated dude in choir i know, who was sitting behind me, asked," PSSSSST!!! Is that a hobo over there in the audience??" i looked over and saw Lauren (another lauren lol) Dad. I told Andrew and he was totally scared and told us that we DO NOT tell Lauren. Lauren er lives "in the hood" per say. Not really, but she acts like it. Not really acting but, yeah. She has an older bro who in his yearbook pic last year looked like a gangster. I dont know if her mom is alive or what but...yeah. So she can beat anybody up. Thats why Andrew was scared LOL. but lauren is really nice though. You just dont want to get her mad. Anyway, when jazz band was done we went up and ROCKED!!! But we hardly fit on the risers. Richardson fit perfectly fine lol. Anyway, we ROCKED haha. And as we were walking off stage, the Casmir people (another middle school we are friendly with who also have an awesome music program^^) were like super polite like "good job!" and stuff like that! And we told them good luck etc. They were super nice and awesome and were like SUPER good!!! And then i left. Well one more thing....i went outside and there were a few more xmas trees and there was fake snnow underneath it. I picked some up and decided that they were rocks. I told me dad and he was like,"You know thats probably salt rocks." SO naturally i had to try some. I put one in my mouth. It tasted like the ocean YECH. haha so yeah nothing interesting happened today but in 6th per. (choir) mr. nail was reviewing the concert and then we gave our reports and opiniions. One girl, Gina, said that fter they were done some angry parent from Richardson came up to her and said," You guys stole our song!" in like a really angry and insulting way. And there were other er reports of them being RUDE A** B************** haha. We dont like them. So...yeah thats it haha so long i bet nobody is even gonna read this......CYCLOPS!! cyclops
Annakat
Annakat
Power Player
Power Player

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Festival and today :: Comments

Trish Rawrz

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 pm by Trish Rawrz

:] Please do not share the schools name. It is against the rules. If you want to know why please send me a PM.
Thank you.

(Thats nice! Great Job with your choir. I might have a Christmas Celebration and I just might sing.)

Back to top Go down

Nilla Cookie

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 am by Nilla Cookie

Good job. x]
..Cyclops? o.o''
And I agree.. You shouldn't share the school's names. Sad

Back to top Go down

Annakat

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 pm by Annakat

grr thats not the whole name you know

Back to top Go down

Nilla Cookie